Recognized as a true pioneer in leadership and business, Patrick Lencioni is a New York Times best-selling author and according to the Wall Street Journal "one of the most in demand speakers in America." In 2008, he was named by Fortune magazine as "one of the new gurus you should know."
Lencioni is the architect of organizational health, a concept that he calls the last competitive advantage in business today.More Information
Gentleman/Lady LADIES SHOES/FOOTWEAR -Cabello shoe 5220 navy Year-end special promotions First grade class Different styles its in cvvslm1186-Flats
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
The Ideal Team Player:
How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues
"If someone were to ask me to make a list of the most valuable qualities a person should develop in order to thrive in the world of work — and for that matter life — I would put being a team player on top," writes Patrick Lencioni in the introduction to his much-anticipated new book. The Ideal Team Player, the 11th in a collection of best-sellers, focuses on the individual and reveals the three essential virtues that make some people better team players than others. Lencioni provides practical tools for identifying and developing ideal team players among prospective job candidates and current employees.More Information
- Men's Puma RBR Mechs Ignite V3 306026 01 New In Box
- Adidas Men's Sz 8 Jeremy Scott Zebra Tail Fur Print High Sneakers G95749
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid '07 Mens Size 11.5 Shoes Obsidian Blue White 315123 406
- Adidas Superstar Mark Gonzales US 9,5 with book and pens
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Persian Violet Siren Red Purple Running sz 11 [AH8396-003]
- Men's Brooks Beast 18 Black / Grey / Silver 1102822E004 , Size; 9
- ThirtyTwo Men Lashed Crab Grab Snowboard Boots (9.5) Black / Red / White
- New Balance Men's 896v2 Hard Court Tennis Shoe
- Adidas NMD R1 Vintage White Size 8
- Mens Vogue Suede Leather Heels Pointy Toe Buckle Ankle Boots Punk Ride Shoes SZ
- Skechers Sport Men's Equalizer Double Play Slip-On Loafer Charcoal/Orange 13 W
- CANYON RIVER BLUES Brown/Beige Leather Loafers Boat Shoes Size 8
- *NEW!* Tommy Bahama 'Panama' Moc Toe Loafers Black Suede US 8.5M
- Rick Owens Women's black leather Island Dunk High-Top sneakers IT37/US7 RTL$1200
- Kenneth Cole New York Mens Main Lane Wingtip Oxford Shoes, Cognac, US 11
- mens leather loafers backless animal embroidery chunky heel slippers slide shoes
- Reebok Realflex Train 4.0 Purple Women's Running Sneakers 9.5 (New)
- New Adidas Women's Stan Smith Bold Originals Casual Shoe Size 9.5 s32266
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High GG Verde (332148-329) Women Shoes Hi-Top Sneakers
- Adidas Superstar The Farm Womens S80481 White Dark Slate Leather Shoes Size 5.5
- Nike WMNS Free RN Flyknit MS [842546-700] Running Volt/Black-White
- Mr/Ms New Balance Women's 847v3 Walking Shoe Elegant and sturdy set meal a wide range of products buy online
- Phyllis Poland Brown Tooled Leather Pointed Toe Short Zip Boots Size 6.5 B
- DAVID TATE BLACK LEATHER 17" RIDING BIKER TALL BOOTS 8.5 M STYLE: CRUISE
- Twisted Women's SHELLY Wide Width/Wide Calf Faux Leather Knee-High Scrunch...
- Jessica Simpson Cainn Double Strap Ankle Boots 580, Black, 9 US
- KEEN Utility Womens Detroit Low Steel Toe Work Shoe
- A2 by Aerosoles Womens Log Role Boot- Pick SZ/Color.
- SUSANNA BOOTS in BLACK LEATHER & GOLD STUDS
- Lane Stephanie Cowgirl Boot - Snip Toe - LB0202E
- Gentlemen/Ladies D Gnak By Kang D elegant product quality Easy life
- KENDALL + KYLIE Women's Anabel II Thigh High Stretch Boots
- Wmns Nike Roshe One Print Red White Womens Lifestyle Running Shoes 844958-600
- Steve Madden Womens norri Suede Almond Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
- New Top End Offhand Womens Shoes Casual Shoes Flat
- Aerosoles Women's Fun Fair Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Naot Leilani Women Slip On Clogs Leather Shoes Wedge Slippers New Flat Slides
- LADIES SHOES/FOOTWEAR -Cherry Clash navy court shoe size 7
- Mephisto Womens Yoana 38 (US 8) B - M- Pick SZ/Color.
- Isola - Womens - Ladora 9 Size M
- Cambridge Select Women's Slip-On Classic Closed Pointed Toe Stiletto Mid...
- Womens High Stiletto Heel Sandals Rhinestone Open Toe Party Shoes Ankle Strap wi
- Womens Cole Haan Black Leather Fur Mules Shoes Sz. 5.5
- Salvatore Ferragamo Satin Peeptoe Pump Size 10
- Custom Crystal Wedding Shoes Formal Shoes SATIN "I DO" ALL SIZES
- Skechers 38652 Cali Womens Vinyasa-Paradise Found Flip-Flop- Choose SZ/Color.
- NEW Fabulous CORSO COMO 'Rafe' Clog (Women) GREY MULTI SNAKE, 8 M MSRP: $179
- Gentleman/Lady Exe Sandals Rio-080 size 38 feature Optimal price Different styles and styles
- Skechers Sport Women's Flex Appeal 2.0 Insight Sneaker
- NIKE Air Jordan Melo M8 Flywire Black Blue Orange Carmelo Anthony Mens Sz 11.5
- BROOKS NEURO Running Shoes Men's 9 NEW $130
- Nike Air Pippen 1 Black Anthracite Vast Grey Basketball Shoes 325001-004 NWOB
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Metallic Gold Black Women Sz 6
- [BY9396] MEN'S ADIDAS ORIGINALS F/1.4 PRIMEKNIT WEATHERPROOF TRIPLE WHITE 8-13
- Nike Air Max 90 Premium Men Lifestyle Shoes Bright Crimson Black 700155-604
- Air Jordan Retro 5 3Lab5 Size 12
- Nike Lab Air Max Plus - Black / Sail / Salsa Red Size 10 New
- JORDAN RETRO 3 OG BLACK CEMENT BLACK RED 2018 MEN SIZE 7 854262-001
- Men Gothic Leather Buckle Oxfords Dress Ankle Boot Pointed Toe Dress Shoes 2019
- Danner Men's Mountain 600 Low 3" Saddle Tan Hiking Shoe
- MARC JACOBS, S87WQ0054 LOW-TOP, MENS, BLACK, US 12M, EURO 44, NEW W/O BOX
- Man/Woman VIRAL CASUAL WORK SHOES Good design The latest technology have fun
- Tommy Hilfiger Men's Maxson Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- $575 Mens Jimmy Choo "Colt" Star Studs Leather High Top Sneakers Chai 42 US 9
- Men's/Women's Tasso Elba Nico slip on service Quality First Acknowledgement feedback
- Adidas Originals size 8Gazelle Sneaker Women's Training Shoes mint green New
Since 1998, Patrick Lencioni has been writing about the most relevant and pressing issues facing leaders and their organizations, selling over five million books in more than 30 different languages. By combining compelling, realistic story-telling with practical models and solutions, Lencioni has established a loyal following of readers, ranging from executives and entrepreneurs to practitioners and students.
The Table Group offers a collection of products, assessments, videos and free, downloadable resources related to organizational health, teamwork, employee engagement and a host of other topics. These resources are compelling, practical and designed for immediate implementation by leaders and practitioners.COLE HAAN 7.5 C Hanneli Driver II Mocassin Beige Tan Nubuck Driving Loafer NIB
The Table Group provides consulting services for leaders and their executive teams who want to tap into the sustainable competitive advantage that is a result of building healthy organizations
Our dedicated, passionate group of consultants help leaders implement our concepts in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to start-ups and non-profits.More Information
Named one of "America's top five speakers" by the Wall Street Journal, Patrick Lencioni addresses thousands of leaders every year at world class organizations and national conferences.
A master storyteller, Lencioni inspires audiences with his combination of insight, accessibility and humor. Though each speech is customized to the unique needs of his audiences, Lencioni most frequently addresses topics ranging from organizational health and teamwork to leadership and employee engagement.More Information
In the late 90s, amidst a business climate focused on rapid growth fueled by technology, strategy, finance and marketing, Patrick Lencioni came to the conclusion that too many executives were largely ignoring fundamental issues related to the overall effectiveness of the organizations they were leading. He was convinced that dysfunction, confusion and politics were preventing even the most brilliant strategies, marketing concepts and technological advancements from realizing their full potential.
So, in 1997, Lencioni and a group of colleagues founded The Table Group, and introduced the concept of organizational health to the world. Even then they believed that it was the most untapped competitive advantage in business, and two decades later, that belief is being confirmed.
Lencioni has sold over 5 million books that have been translated into 30 languages , and has spoken to or consulted with hundreds of thousands of leaders. Today, The Table Group and a team of consultants around the world are helping CEOs make their organizations healthier in just about every industry imaginable, from Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to start-ups and non-profits. In addition, their products and tools are being used by leaders and practitioners who understand the power of organizational health. More Information
The Hub: Pat's POV
Leaders in business have always looked to the world of sports for analogies and examples of teamwork. I’ve done the same in my consulting practice, and for that matter, as a parent. &n…
Sign-up for Hub Highlights
Receive updates from Pat and The Table Group
Thanks for your interest in The Table Group. We'll be sure to keep you posted on our latest happenings with periodic updates.